FUTURE TENSE

                                                                         Holiday
pretty: hey Amel
Amel: hey pretty, nice to meet you
Pretty: nice to meet you too, by the way where you wanna go on holiday?
Amel: i will go to Bali, how about you?
pretty: i am going to Jakarta because there is my grandmother house
Amel: wow, i hope you enjoy your holiday!

                                                                     New job
shawn: Tomorrow I will start my new job.
justin: Will you receive a higher pay than your last job?
shawn: My boss will tell me more details tomorrow.
justin: Will I see you during your lunch break?
shawn: My coworkers and I will work until 1:00 pm.
justin: I see. So, I will not see you on your lunch break.
shawn : I will be busy. I'm sorry.


                                                                    Tournament guitar
tournament guitar
hello my name is pretty, i am going to following guitar tornament, so i will practice all days because i want to win the tournament. the winners will receive Rp.15.000.000. my brother will travel to the tournament with me. he is my trainer. he will come here and we will play together. my parent wont come to the tourament because the will be at work. my family will be proud of me if i win the tournament. if i win in the tournament i will give that money to my parents safe, it will be suprise to them. i hope i will wint the tournament


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAKTI DESA

Question about ASEAN

Debate opinion