Edu passion

       hi my name is Pretty i want to share my experience of Edu Passion. My school always edu passion every year. this year Edu Passion was held on 24 January. i am happy because we are not study and free. When edu passion i am show with Keluarga Paduan Angklung. We played Halo-halo Bandunge song and Hariring Haleuang Tembang i am so excited because our performent was good. But i am so tired because we should be showed at 8 o'clock but  always postponed and finally we show at 1 pm. We waited to perform with buy some food beuase mane food garage in my school. And we walking to many university garage to do our teamwork. My teamwork with Asti, Widya, and Yustavia.
         Edu passion very usefull because can help us to choice our University. After Edu Passion i know where University mush i choose. I want to collage at Bandung or Jakarta and want to collage about marketing. How i do to accepted there, i must to have a good skill comunication and skill at many leanguage. i hope i can accepted at good University. and i dont want to collage at swasta University because too expensive. I want to study hard to reach my dream and i want to make my parent happy.
          why i want to collage in Jakarta? because my parents will lived on Jakarta next year and i can live with my parents or live in Bandung so i can go to Jakarta one month to meet my parents. if i can't collage Marketing i want to collage about International Relation. But my father always said that where we collage about no always matched when we working. But i have a big dream i want to be a succes and make my parents happy. aamiin.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAKTI DESA

Question about ASEAN

Debate opinion